Welcome to CROP.SENSe.net
Sensortechnology for plant breeding and management
Competence network for phenotyping research
CROP.SENSe.net is an innovative, interdisciplinary network, which goal is to support the use of modern sensor technology for plant phenotyping to improve the selection efficiency in plant breeding and field management. To reach this goal the network partners are coming from research and the private sector. For further information we recommend having a look at the information brochure.
CROP.SENSe.net Summer School 2015
08. - 19.06.2015 - Campus Klein-Altendorf, Rheinbach, Germany
"Understanding and predicting complex traits through genome discovery"
04. - 06.03.015 - Freising Weihenstephan, Germany
International WeGa Symposium
Horticultural Production – Safety and Predictability
24. - 28.02.2015 - Freising Weihenstephan, Germany
"Plant Phenotyping: Concepts, Sensors and Applications"
29.09. - 01.10.2014 - Deutsche Welle, Bonn, Germany
CROP.SENSe.net is directed by:
- the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Bonn and
- the Research centre Jülich, Institute of Bio- and Geosciences (IBG)
- and other partners from research and private sector
It is promoted by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) as one of the competence networks in the agricultural and food research (conveyor-No.: 0315529), as well as by the European Fund for regional development (conveyor No.: z1011bc001a).